마크다운 (MarkDown) 주요 문법

마크다운 (MarkDown) 주요 문법

주로 제가 Text 형태로 기록하는 문서에서 필요한 기법 위주로 설명 

1. 제목 적는 법

# 큰 제목
## 중간 제목
### 작은 제목

큰 제목

중간 제목

작은 제목


2. 코드 블럭 처리

``` 나 ~~~ 는 코드 내용을 box 처리함.
간혹 # $ - 등 실제 문서상에 그대로 표시되어야 하는 문자가 마크다운 예약문자여서 
표시가 안될 경우 문단 시작행과 끝행에 ``` 로 적어 예외로 처리할 수 있음. 

"```python, ```shell, ```javascrit 와 같이 뒤에 언어명을 적어주면 해당 언어 문법에 
대한 하이라이트까지도 표시됨 

본 설명의 내용도 문단 시작/끝에 ``` 나 ~~~ 로 box 처리되어 표현된것임. 
한줄 혹은 특정 문장열에 대한 블럭 표시는 해당 문장 앞뒤로 ` 를 적어주면 됨

`이렇게 말이죠` 

혹은 `이렇게 말이죠` 

    TAB 으로도 가능 

이렇게 말이죠

혹은 이렇게 말이죠

TAB 으로도 가능

3. 인용문 혹은 첨언 표시

> 마크다운(MarkDown) 주요 문법 

> 인용문 작성하기
-작성자

> 인용문 작성하기
>> (>) 의 갯수에 따라
>>> 중첩문 가능

인용문 작성하기
-작성자

인용문 작성하기

(>)의 갯수에 따라

중첩문 가능


4. 순서 있는 목록 표시

숫자와 .을 사용하여 작성

1. 첫 번째
2. 두 번째
3. 세 번째

  1. 첫 번째
  2. 두 번째
  3. 세 번째

5. 순서 없는 목록 표시

-, *, + 을 사용 하여 작성합니다. (셋 다 동일하게 작성됩니다.)
Tab키나 스페이스 바를 이용해 들여쓰기가 가능

* 목록 1
    * 목록 2
        * 목록 3 

  • 목록1
    • 목록2
      • 목록3

글자 폰트 표시

**굵게**
*기울여 쓰기*
~~취소선~~

굵게

기울여 쓰기

취소선


6. URL Link 하기

url 링크는 아래처럼

[시스존](file:///home/alang/Nextcloud/%EB%A9%94%EB%AA%A8/%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EA%B8%B0%EC%88%A0%EC%83%81%EC%8B%9D/http:&%2347;&%2347;nblog.syszone.co.kr&%2347;)

혹은 그냥 

http://nblog.syszone.co.kr

url 링크는 아래처럼

시스존

혹은 그냥

http://nblog.syszone.co.kr


7. 이미지 Link

![이미지 설명](file:///home/alang/Nextcloud/%EB%A9%94%EB%AA%A8/%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EA%B8%B0%EC%88%A0%EC%83%81%EC%8B%9D/%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%B8%EC%A7%80%20%EB%A7%81%ED%81%AC)
![저예요](file:///home/alang/Nextcloud/%EB%A9%94%EB%AA%A8/%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EA%B8%B0%EC%88%A0%EC%83%81%EC%8B%9D/http:&%2347;&%2347;syszone.co.kr&%2347;alang.jpg)
![저예요](file:///home/alang/Nextcloud/%EB%A9%94%EB%AA%A8/%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EA%B8%B0%EC%88%A0%EC%83%81%EC%8B%9D/http:&%2347;&%2347;syszone.co.kr&%2347;alang.jpg){: width="" height=""}

이미지 설명

저예요


8. 테이블

| 왼쪽 정렬 | 가운데 정렬 | 오른쪽 정렬 |
|:--------|:--------:|--------:|
| 내용 11 | 내용 12 | 내용 13 |
| 내용 21 | 내용 22 | 내용 23 |

왼쪽 정렬 가운데 정렬 오른쪽 정렬
내용 11 내용 12 내용 13
내용 21 내용 22 내용 23

9.밑줄 쫙~

***
-- -- 
---  (이것도 밑줄이지만 위에 문자가 있으면 큰제목 효과와 중첩됨)

큰제목
---



큰제목

0. 일반 txt 문서 전체를 Markdown 에디터에서 살펴보기

일반 문서에 markdown 예약어들이 다수 들어 있어 markdown editor 나 viewer 로 볼때 문서 레이아웃이 많이 깨지는 경우가 있다. 이때 문서 첫줄과 마지막 줄에 ~~~ 를 포함시켜 형태를 유지할 수 있다.

$ sed -i '1i ~~~' 문서파일
$ echo "~~~" >> 문서파일

서진우

슈퍼컴퓨팅 전문 기업 클루닉스/ 상무(기술이사)/ 정보시스템감리사/ 시스존 블로그 운영자

You may also like...

12 Responses

  1. how to sell on gate io 말해보세요:

    I agree with your point of view, your article has given me a lot of help and benefited me a lot. Thanks. Hope you continue to write such excellent articles.

  2. Vigor Vita CBD Reviews 말해보세요:

    How charming! You’ve created an absolutely amazing post here. I sincerely appreciate you sharing these details.

  3. tempmail gmail 말해보세요:

    Undoubtedly, there is a great deal to learn on this topic. I agree with everything you said. It was all very nicely said. I loved every quote, and I appreciate you sharing the information. Continue inspiring and sharing with others.

  4. metlife 말해보세요:

    What i don’t understand is how you’re not more intelligent than you are now. You’re very intelligent, and your understanding of this subject has led me to believe it from a variety of perspectives. It seems like neither men nor women are interested in this topic unless it has to do with Woman gaga. Your work is amazing; keep it up.

  5. tvbrackets 말해보세요:

    Just wish to say your article is as surprising The clearness in your post is just cool and i could assume youre an expert on this subject Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work

  6. saddles 말해보세요:

    naturally like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the other hand I will surely come again again.

  7. tvbrackets 말해보세요:

    Thank you for the auspicious writeup It in fact was a amusement account it Look advanced to far added agreeable from you However how can we communicate

  8. kingymab 말해보세요:

    I simply could not go away your web site prior to suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard info a person supply on your guests Is going to be back incessantly to investigate crosscheck new posts

  9. kingymab 말해보세요:

    I do believe all the ideas youve presented for your post They are really convincing and will certainly work Nonetheless the posts are too short for novices May just you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time Thanks for the post

  10. Otho Flatley 말해보세요:

    I just could not leave your web site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person supply to your visitors Is gonna be again steadily in order to check up on new posts

  11. itsrider 말해보세요:

    What i do not understood is in truth how you are not actually a lot more smartlyliked than you may be now You are very intelligent You realize therefore significantly in the case of this topic produced me individually imagine it from numerous numerous angles Its like men and women dont seem to be fascinated until it is one thing to do with Woman gaga Your own stuffs nice All the time care for it up

페이스북/트위트/구글 계정으로 댓글 가능합니다.